Our Return and Cancellation Policy
Your order can be canceled within 24 hours after it is placed. This can be done online from the order status page. After 24 hours, we do not accept cancellation.
Return of Made-To-Order Items
You can return (made-to-order) Design Wizard items to us for a refund only if there is a critical error on our part. In any other circumstances, we do not accept returns. Please understand that this is due to the nature of custom apparel making.
Examples of granted returns include but not limited to:
- Your dress is not made of the fabric or lace specified by the order.
- Your dress is styled in an obviously different manner than specified by the order.
Examples of denied returns include but not limited to:
- Your dress does not fit you because you selected a wrong size.
- Your dress has some minor stitching irregularities that are not uncommon among custom-made garments.
- You do not think that the fabric used in your dress looks as good as the image posted on our website.
Return of Ready-To-Wear Items
You can return (ready-to-wear) Boutique items to us for a refund if you inform us within 7 days from package arrival. Returned products must be in new and unused condition. Do not wear them except just trying them on indoors. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
How to return a merchandise
Should you ever need to return a merchandise, you must contact us within 7 days from package arrival, and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). A RMA# is required before shipping any merchandise back to us. DO NOT return any merchandise without obtaining the RMA# in advance!
You are entitled to receive a refund, when your cancellation is accepted after a payment is made or when you have completed to return a merchandise as authorized. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process it.